Perfect Pearl recruits both client side and agency side roles from small marketing agencies to large corporations with marketing teams. We have marketing jobs across B2B and B2C clients with everything from marketing managers to events managers, from Head of Marketing roles to communications executives. We can help you find the right job role in marketing including:
- Marketing Coordinator (client side)
- A Marketing Co-ordinator coordinates the marketing activities of the whole marketing team.
- Marketing Assistant (client side)
- A Marketing Assistant assists the marketing team in daily marketing activities.
- Marketing Communications Executive (client side)
- A Marketing Executive is involved in a varied role that includes implementation of marketing projects to support the brand.
- Events Executive/Manager (client side)
- The role of an Events Executive/Manager is to organise and oversee the successful running of all events from start to finish. They may also organise and provide logistical support to joint events with third parties.
- PR Executive/Manager (client side)
- The role of a PR Executive/Manager is to develop and co-ordinate all policies and programmes relating to public relations activity.
- Social Media Manager (client side)
- A Social Media Manager will integrate the organisation’s social media strategy, increase brand awareness, provide inbound traffic and boost the adoption of relevant social media techniques.
- Marketing Manager (client side)
- A Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic direction of all marketing activity on specific products and services.
- Brand Planner (agency side)
- A Brand Planner is responsible for delivering consumer insight, which drives the communication and creative strategy.
- Media Buyer (agency side)
- The role of a Media Buyer is to purchase media space and time for advertisements and report across to other member of the Media team.
- Media Planner (agency side)
- Media Planners are employed by advertising and media agencies. A Media Planner works closely with agency account staff, ensuring that campaign ideas, strategies and objectives are converted into tangible tasks.
- Promotions Manager (agency side)
- The role of a Promotions Manager is to create and implement all aspects of promotional activity to increase revenue and market profile.
- Account Manager (agency side)
- The role of an Account Manager is to manage the agency’s clients and ensure they deliver excellent customer service and delivery of all agreed services. The role also includes them offering extra services to clients to support their businesses.
Start your marketing job search with Perfect Pearl today by uploading your CV at the top of this page, and see what exciting marketing opportunities we have for you.