Perfect Pearl works with clients from small set up SME etailers to major ecommerce and multi-channel technology retailers. We have ecommerce jobs across B2B and B2C clients including everything from digital marketing managers to social media managers, from Head of Digital roles to content managers. The growing emphasis on online shopping means more job opportunities are arising within ecommerce retailers. We can help you find the right job role in ecommerce including:
- Ecommerce marketing manager
- essentially a digital marketing role and sometimes called a Digital Marketing Manager, these are the people behind the brand, responsible for the campaigns that bring customers to the sites, measuring their effectiveness and predicting future trends to maximise sales opportunities via the web.
- SEO manager
- responsible for making sure relevant traffic is driven to specific parts of the website, and that pages on the site have the right information coded into them to make sure search engines like Google find them and rank them highly.
- Web developer
- responsible for transforming ideas and concepts into fully functional coded websites, and maintaining their functionality and performance.
- E-commerce merchandiser/manager
- as you would with a store window in a high street retailer, this role is all about making sure the right product is in the right place at the right time — just online instead of instore.
- E-commerce data analyst
- analysing website metrics and drawing together data on product performance, customer behaviours, competitor performance and industry trends to help improve the customer experience and the site’s sales opportunities.
- E-commerce product manager
- deciding what new features and functionalities of the site are to be developed, how they’re developed and when they’re delivered according to the best profit return or highest demand
- User experience manager
- making sure users or customers are at the centre of the design process for any part of the website development. They work on usability research and testing, conceptualising and prototyping ideas before they’re handed to the web development teams.
- Web content manager
- responsibility for making sure the content on the website is relevant and engaging to the audience, and speaks to them in a tone of voice that’s suitable for their customer. They’ll be responsible for editorial campaigns that bring traffic to the site and convert it into sales.
- Social media manager
- targeting customers and drawing them into the brand by developing an online rapport with them that doesn’t hide behind a veil of stuffy corporate-speak. It’s a valuable position and one where significant growth is currently being seen.
Start your ecommerce job search with Perfect Pearl today by uploading your CV at the top of this page, and see what exciting opportunities we have for you.